About the Deputy Commissioner
Chris Webb resides in Blackpool and past roles include as a Councillor, UK Head of Office for North West MEPs Wajid Khan and Afzal Khan, a North West political organiser and worked as an Admin Assistant for the Department of Work and Pensions.
Chris is also a Trustee for Counselling in the Community, a mental health organisation in Blackpool and a Trustee CWU Humanitarian Aid, a children’s charity that focuses on projects in the UK, Africa and Eastern Europe.
In his spare time Chris is training for the London Marathon on 3rd October after being asked by The Royal British Legion to run with their team and raise funds. He also volunteers at Blackpool Food Bank delivering food parcels and collecting donations.
- Supporting the work of the Commissioner in delivering his Police and Crime Plan
- Involved in the setting up and delivery of the Youth Commission for Crime Reduction and Prevention
- Sits on the Youth Commission as the PCC’s representative
- Supporting the work of Our Lancashire and the Lancashire Volunteer Partnership
- Engaging with community organisations, raising awareness of the role of the Commissioner and potential funding opportunities to support their work
- Public affairs work as the DPCC, supporting the Commissioner in liaising with other political and public sector organisations
Facebook – @LancsDPCC
Twitter – @LancsDPCC