The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) supports the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) in his work.
The team helps the PCC to deliver the Police and Crime Plan and other statutory duties. As a result, work falls broadly into the following:
- Criminal justice, victims commissioning and partnerships;
- Standards, ethics and scrutiny;
- Communications and community engagement;
- Office management, support and case work;
- Strategic contracting and treasury management;
- Collaborations and partnerships.
The staff of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) for Lancashire
Figures as of 16.01.2018.
There are currently 17 members of staff in the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Lancashire (this figure excludes the PCC)
The gender breakdown of the OPCC is 9 females and 8 males
To the knowledge of the OPCC, no staff member is of an ethnic minority
Three members of staff at the OPCC have declared that they consider themselves to have a disability.