Statement on decision making
Read the Commissioner’s statement on Decision Making to find out;
- Who makes decisions
- How you can find out what is being considered
- How can find out about decisions that have been taken
- About rules relating to the business and the proceedings of the Commissioner
- Who you can contact for further information
Details about decisions made in the current quarter can be found in the table below.
You can view previous decisions by accessing the decision archive to the right.
Financial position as at 30 June 2021
The Police and Crime Commissioner has:
• Noted the Revenue budget monitoring report as at 30 June 2021
• Agreed to increase the 2021/22 capital programme to £42.514m as set out in the report
• Approved the reallocations within the 2021/22 capital programme as set out in the report
• Noted the position on the capital programme for 2021/22
Date of Decision:11th August 2021
Decision Papers/Reason for RestrictedDecision
Community Safety Partnership Funding
The Commissioner has approved the allocation of £16,500 from the Community Safety Partnerships Fund towards the initiative outlined in Appendix A.